NOVAIR production cabins and containers provide an autonomous technical room dedicated to the production of medical oxygen, without any change to the inner structure of your healthcare facility.
Cabins and containers are easily transportable by truck and are available in "maritime" version.
- Quick installation and start on site.
- Transportable on all kinds of roads and by sea
- Flexible size
- Serves as a technical room compliant with all regulatory requirements
- "CE Médical" marked
Cabins and containers specifications
- Construction -Waterproof and dust-proof.
- Fire safety - fire resistant class Mo - Incombustible.
- Isolation - double wall type with isolating material
- Ventilation - canned hot air extraction for a better internal ventilation, regulated fan, ventilating grates with anti-insects grate
- Access (container)- 1 double door, at one end of the container, 1 lateral door for an easier access. All doors are secured.
- Lighthing -2 x 18 w fluo tubes with light switch.
- Piping - all pipes in contact with medical oxygen are made of medical degreased copper. Compressed air pipes before treatment is made of galvanized steel.
- Qualification - all components in contact with medical oxygen are are degreased.
- Switch cabinet - the switch cabinet is located outside the container and comes with all electrical devices for monitoring and protection
- Dimensions :
- 606 x 244 x 259 cm
- 450 x 244 x 259 cm
- 303 x 244 x 259 cm
- Custom-made dimensions available upon request